During the first chapter you will be doing missions to obtain your DB or Demon Buster License, this will give you an extra slot in your COMP and the ability to instantly teleport between Third Home and Shinjuku Babel every 20 hours.
Background Story Edit
The story of SMT:Imagine takes place between those of Shin Megami Tensei I and II. The game is set in post-apocalyptic Japan, where Tokyo was destroyed in 20XX due to the Great Destruction, those who survived began construction of shelters, waiting for the day they could rebuild their original city. Later led by the Seven Philosophers, the survivors constructed a massive tower, named the Shinjuku Babel.
At the same time, demonic forces run rampant around the world and it is the player's job to capture and defeat them.
The final remaining shelter, Third Home, is where you learn the skills and techniques to become a Demon Buster.
The Episodes Edit
Chapter One Edit
- Act Zero: The Sin of Weakness
- Act One: A Demon Friend
- Act Two: Omen
- Act Three: The Raid
- Act Four: Azura
- Act Five: The Thick Forest
- Act Six: The Obelisk of Balance
- Act Seven: DB License
Chapter Two Edit
- Act Eight: The Obelisk of Form and Power
- Act Nine: Setsu's Anxiety
- Act Ten: Azura's Search
- Act Eleven: Azura's Special Training
- Act Twelve: Vizionz of the Past
- Act Thirteen: Envoy for the Gaia/Messiah Church
- Act Fourteen: Ogami
- Act Fifteen: The Prisoners
- Act Sixteen: Spiral Waltz